At our web design company, we believe our people are the key to our success. Our developers and designers continue to push us to explore new opportunities with their creativity and ingenuity as they craft excellent products for our partners. Our tight-knit team thrives on communication and cooperation to reach new heights and that translates into our business relationships and our work.
What We Do
- UX/UI Design
- Website and web app development
- E-commerce solutions
- Inventory management software and delivery management systems
- Responsive web pages
- Mobile applications
- Website optimization
Our ValuesOur web app professionals brings the same principles to every new project to judge our own success.
- Simple, but intuitive. For us, simplicity is the shortest distance between two points. Logical design free of excess promotes the greatest user experience.
- Never stop improving. We believe our work is never done. There are always new horizons to explore and opportunities to revisit preconceptions and understand how to do it better.
- Spread our reach. We seeks clients who will be our partners in development and will work with us together towards reaching a common goal and building long-lasting partnerships.
- Unique. We don’t believe the same solution ever works perfectly twice, which is why each project is completely tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Value input. We measure our success in customer satisfaction, so our staff listen to our clients until it is completely clear what they want and need.
Site DevelopmentWe follow a methodology in building websites that allows us to create great web content and interfaces that are flawless in their design and impactful in their functionality, and all in the fastest time possible. Our process can be broken into five stages:
RequirementsDuring the initial stage our developers get to know you and what you do, working together with you to understand how you envision your website and what you want it to achieve. Once an agreement has been reached, we draft proposals and technical specifications for your review, and that will serve as our guide throughout development.
ConceptMoving from bulletpoints, our developers next pivot to crafting the look and feel of the online portal, drawing from your existing brand identity and the latest design of competitors and trendsetters from across the world wide web. The web developers provide you and your team with several variations from which you can select the one that most closely resembles your vision.
ArchitectureAs important for the design of each application as the visual elements is the layout. We create a wireframe, barebones version of your future site that allows us to work through it and get a clear idea of how future users will navigate. The goal is to make their usage as easy and intuitive as possible.
MockupCombining the concept and architecture work, we are able to create an interactive mockup of what your future website will look like and how it will feel. While not the final version, it gives a great sense of the direction development is moving.
CodingThe delicate work of programming the web portal begins as soon as we are satisfied with the mockup. This stage takes the most time, but each successive version is shared to keep our clients in the loop and get their input to make the changes that will guarantee complete customer satisfaction once it is all done.
- Site Development
Your Brand as an AssetAlthough many large companies have an established brand identity and branding guidelines for uniformity across platforms, for many smaller and medium-sized companies, branding is often less defined. Many companies of different sizes also look for ways to modernize their look. We offer a number of branding services to help you define or redefine the visual presentation of your company, including:
- Market research
- Color Palette
- Logo and Tagline design
- Business persona creation
- Design of other marketing materials
Internet Marketing ServicesWith a premier web presence and a finely tuned brand, your company deserves an audience. Driving traffic to your site is the first step in monetizing your web presence, and to achieve this there are three primary strategies that all effective online marketing strategists use to get the word out.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Most websites you find on the first pages of Google searches are not there by accident. We can show you the way to create content that will increase your ranking and make your potential customers find you more easily.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Paying popular websites to direct traffic to your website is a great way to reach a new audience. Let our team show you the ropes and make certain you are getting the kind of clicks that turn into conversions.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: If you have a mailing list, you can put it to use and begin sharing your news and deals with new and existing customers. Our team can teach you how to stay out of the Spam folder and maximize traffic from your electronic messages.
Developing Long-Term Web Development PartnershipsMany web companies establish long-term business relationships by creating a dependency on the original developers to do any and all necessary follow-up work, but we know a better way. From the very beginning of each project there is a policy of complete openness and an invitation to our partners to participate fully in development as our staff guide them through the complexities of web development, including informing them about and integrating tools that simplify post-launch success.
- Website Management. Our website management system puts our clients in complete control, permitting them to change, update and manage their sites as they see fit.
- Activity Monitoring. We are able to incorporate Google Analytics and other useful web instruments into each site to facilitate analysis.
- SEO. Content creation and management are intensive jobs, but our website management systems can help you keep you on top of the many developments and the rankings.